Component Developments Floor Drainage Channel Systems
Installed alongside our Specialist Resin Flooring Systems
Hygienic|Durable|Safe Drainage Control
Optimum Flooring Services... Approved Installers
for Component Developments floor drainage channel systems.
Floor Draining Staffordshire
Optimum Flooring Services supply and install stainless steel drainage
channel systems, manhole covers, and wall protection. We offer a site
evaluation service to enable us to propose the appropriate solution for
your drainage requirements. Standard products are stock items... Channel and kerb systems are made to order.
• Channel Systems. Hygienic, functional, and aesthetically pleasing – Loadings for pedestrian to pallet and fork lift truck traffic.
• We offer a comprehensive choice of sizes for gratings and integral gullies.
• Wash Down Gullies. Choice of size 150 x 150 to 350 x 350 standard. Outlet orientation, vertical or horizontal, all with waste baskets.
• Manhole Covers. Recessed for flooring infill, double sealed and screw down – 450 x 450 to 750 x 750 standard stocked sizes.
• Kerbs. Stainless steel wall protection, single or double sided, comprehensive range of profiles.
COMPONENT DEVELOPMENTS have been established for over 35 years and utilise modern manufacturing techniques, including the latest design software, laser cutting and CNC bending, together with bright annealed (mirror polished) stainless steel as their standard material for drainage channels. These hygienic and durable surface finishes reduce the growth of bacteria and are easy to clean to their original bright chrome-like finish. OFS ltd are proud to install and endorse CD products.
CD channel systems can be designed, manufactured and supplied to accept various loadings and flow rates, from a normal wash down applications in food processing factories, to heavy deluge from discharging equipment in commercial kitchens or process pipe work. Comprehensive literature and technical advice are available on design and installation of all products including stainless steel drainage channels, gullies, access covers and kerb surface protection. Contact us for free advice or a no obligation quote.